Creating a widget to display your Facebook page photos is just as easy as creating a widget for Instagram or Twitter. You’ll be able to create a grid, board, scrolling or slideshow widget to showcase your page content.
After logging in to your account, you can view all available Facebook widgets here. Once you’ve decided which type of widget you want to create, you will need to configure the options.
1. Click on the Username field to log in with your Facebook account and authorize SnapWidget to retrieve your photos.
2. Once you’ve given SnapWidget permission to access your Facebook photos, you can choose a source to display photos from. To display photos for a page album, select the Page source.
3. To display photos for a page album, you will need the album ID. To get the album ID, go to the album on Facebook and get the ID from the URL
4. Then enter the album ID in the URL field. You only need to enter the number. In this example, we are using a Facebook page album with an ID of 394787700550484.
5. Configure the rest of the options and click on the Preview button to see what your widget will look like.
6. When you’re happy with your widget layout, click on the Get Widget button to get the code snippet you will need to put in your website to display your photos.
7. If you are a Pro user you can configure Advanced Settings to choose where the widgets will link when clicked, custom CSS, analytics, and lightbox displaying options.